5.22.2007

Good bye forever Peter Petrelli

Aw, it's over! The best show on television and now I have to wait HOW many months to find out what's going on with Hiro??? Thank god 4400 is a summer show.

I loved the finale. Loved the "tracking device", loved a soft Bennett and a hard Bennett. "What am I thinking?", "Your last thought" BLAM! BAD ASS! Didn't like Mohinder's hair or his perperpual confusion. Isn't he supposed to be a genius? Hope Matt isn't dead...

Glad to see the Niki/DL/Micah storyline wrapped up. I have a feeling we'll see an older Micah in the second season (Vol. 2 - Generations *eeeee*) but let's pray it's the end of this split diatribe.

Didn't Peter look awesome all nuclear? Though the redemption of Nathan did spark a debate as to what sort of damage a nuclear explosion would have in space.

Sylar drags himself down a drain...whhhaaat? I don't know...that's stretching it but I'm glad he appears to be alive. And Simone came back for dreamscape - good for her.

No comments: