4.07.2007

Screw you bitch

So, ok, I've been really handling stupid comments pretty well. Like the old guy who (upon hearing Fox's name) said, "Don't do that to the poor boy." Did I mention his name is Hershal?

Or the guy who keeps "joking" you had those 3 babies yet? Riiiigggghhhtt, because I'm just so huge. I get it. Move ON!

But today I nearly lost my cool. To put money on your library card to print, you scan your barcode underneat a tiny barcode laser. Small than the ones at the store. Anyway, I show a woman how to do it and she's all "No, I can't. Should you be by this machine?" I kind of laugh, because calling this worthless money taker a machine is pretty rich. Then I'm all, "yeah". So finally she scans the card looking all worried, saying "I guess I'm old fashioned" and I'm thinking "or stupid". To put her mind at ease I say, "It's not like it contains radiation or anything". She goes, "Well, it does though." No you stupid fucking cunt it doesn't. No, no wait you're right. Here in the library we expose patrons to small amounts of radiation all in the name of printing! Then she's like, "I guess I'm just cautious and care about the state of unborn children".

Whatever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could have mentioned to her that it wouldn't have mattered that much, considering that you live in a house that's directly under powerlines and built on top of an old uranium mine, eat massive amounts of raw oysters using lead forks, talk on your cell phone for 4 hours a day, and recently took up kickboxing.

Anonymous said...

I hate people and their stupid comments to pregnant women. Wait till you have the baby, you will get all the unsoliciated advice you want!! I bit my toungue so many times and still do. I had someone tell me that my baby was in too high of an altitude (we were outside of Divide) once, I was like, she was born here retard! I totally feel for you!