4.26.2007

a couple of reviews



Ok, so I've really slacked off the last couple of weeks. I just can't seem to stay awake from 7:30-9 which means I miss everything!! I missed Heroes because of class so I'm hoping to GOD it comes on this Friday. Did you see the controversy over Heroes close ties to Watchmen. They are worried plot twist in the movie will be given away. Personally, I'm way more into Heroes than I ever was with Watchmen, I mean good book but meh. Bring on the Clairebear any day.




Here's a few reviews:


Shugo Chara - looooovvvveedd it! It's a super cute shojo about a girl wanting to reveal her true self. So she gets this eggs that hatch into little people who can transform her. It's funny and adorable and has enough visual flair to work you into a fit! I gave it a starred review.





My heavenly Hockey Club - Boo. It's a sad knock off of Ouran High Host Club. The main character spends most of the time sleeping. How boring is that? Narcolepsy doesn't exactly lend itself to good character development. When she isn't sleeping, she's complaining. You're on free vacations with hot guys, SHUT UP. One cool thing was I got the prepublished version which I love getting with manga because it includes editor notes and stuff.





No comments: