3.02.2007

Most recent AI - Ryan Seacrest has other Duties

Ryan congratulates Jennifer Hudson. And kudos, I guess. I didn't see that movie she was in. If Paula Abdul isn't involved I really don't care what happens to the "idols".

Has anyone ever caught the tour? Oh, it's inspiration week.

Phil Stacey dedicates his performance to his naval brothers. I said, naval! Perverts. He joined after 911. He's working on making this country a safer place by singing "i Ain't Missing You". He sounds pretty good. Too bad he looks like Yul Brenner on smack. I love this song - I'm not sure why. Danny just made a "don't ask don't tell joke"....classy. Paula slurs something about tonage, this promises to be a great night. Simon says his voice is unoriginal. I disagree.

Have I expounded on my hatred of the putting fingers in the air in correspondence to the number to call? No, well. The thing is - I KNOW what the number 4 is. You don't need to hold up four fingers for me to get it. I won't accidently vote for #5 if you don't hold up the appropriate amount of digits. In fact, last year I would only vote for the person who didn't hold up fingers.

Ew, the lounge room features a big gross wheel coffee table.

Jared Cotter gives it up to mom and his dad. Real original Jared. He's singing some Marvin Gaye - odd choice for a man who just dedicated his "idol journey" to his parents. *backstory for those of you who may not know - Marvin Gaye was shot and killed by his father* Oh, and "Let's Get it On", even stranger.... He doesn't sound black enough, no soul at all. Damn! Ok, I take it back, the final face rubdown was so dirty! Rowr! Do your mom Jared!

Paula is melting, literally. But she is funny with Simon. Ryan is wearing a flight attendant's uniform - I just noticed.

AJ Tabaldo - another mama's boy. Danny just said his dad looks like the Mexican from Sesame Street!! I can't understand him, he's totally flat but it sounds sort of weird and cool. Like, if you were in a dark club and got caught in the back rooms, maze area and began hearing the music and the party but can't find your way back then you run into a killer get your throat slit and then up beat brings Gil Grissom and his team of crackerjack CSIs to quip over your dead body. One thing is for sure - A.J. believes in layers, that way he can be comfortable no matter what the temperature.

Commercial break - ohmygod, how cute was a kid Hiro?

Sanjaya Malakar dedicates to his song to his grandfather who died when he was 5. He sings "Steppin Out" He's got some weird pimp hat. It doesn't suit him. And this song is too old. I think this is it for him. His voice is amazing but he's too timid and strange. Much better suited for peeping.

Chris Sligh - whaat? He's married? How old is this guy? Wow, his wife is very cute. Sweet. I have a soft spot for people who love their wives ;) He sings some song about being saved by a woman and sounds awesome. He doesn't over play it and just feels it. Love him. To quote Paula he's "real awesome".

I love the Slowski's commercials.

Nick Pedro gives it up to his girlfriend. They've been together for "awhile". I wonder if he'll propose on the show. He sings "Fever". Hard choice, it's easy to go cabaret on this song - whiiiiiich is exactly what he's doing.

Phone call!

So, I'm going to have to miss a few guys. Blake Lewis is next and I hate him with a burning passion.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.