3.10.2007

Survivor sucks

There's really no other way to put it. I mean, there have been boring seasons (um, Africa) but this goes wayyy beyond that. I had low expectations to begin with. I mean, what could top the fabulousness that was Ozzy and Yul of last year. Or what could top last year's "social experiment" of race that actually turned out to be quite hearwarming if you left out the white people (whose unnappealing nature had a lot more to do with their age and vanity than skin color)? Nothing, that's what.


But this year's experiment is just stupid. Can well fed people preform better than starving ones? Uhhh, let's look at American schools - I mean, Fijian islands. Then you have the complete incompetency of the competitors. It's like they are going out of their way to play badly. Moto actually sacrificed a member to keep blankets. Have any of them ever watched season of survivor - sacrificing tribe members is hands down the dumbest thing you can do. You need those numbers, maybe not at that moment, but soon. Plus they lost Papa Smurf to a bad case of psychoutitis which made the move double stupid.

What really torks me this season is the horrible cast. Which is weird because recruiting worked very well last season - it's a big back fire this season though. They were going for a more diverse cast with only one cast member, Gary (papa smurf), actually filling out an application. I hate all of the choices with the exception of Earl and Yao Man who are both pretty boring. Here's the two people whom I hate the most:



Lisi - if you've ever wondered who's at the other end of that psychic hotline. It's this bitch. But she clearly can't see into the future or she wouldn't be cutting her own throat. You can't sit back and think you're running the game, cause you never are. I also hate her jealousy issues.





James a.k.a Rocky - he's abusive. I don't like watching angry people on television unless they are fictional criminals. I can't understand why he hasn't been booted yet - I mean, this tribe is kicking off people cause they fucking talk to much so why hasn't he left yet? Ugh, he just creeps me out.


I hope this season picks up or I'm going to give up on it.

No comments: