3.22.2007

Survive this

So, Survivor made a Wednesday appearance last night and if the producers thought I would pass up Friday Night Lights for this tripe - well, they were sorely mistaken.

I did watch on commercials and clearly didn't miss much. Basically the red headed self professed Latina, Lisi was sent to exhile island for being picked last/most hated. She handles it well...lots of moaning about wanting to go home. We share a common desire!

Then Rocky is a giant asshole. I'm so sick of this guy. He reminds me of Brian who won some years back. Despite being a total prick, people seem to like or repsect him. Blech. He's hard to look at and a chauvenist to boot. Here's a few things that need not be done on Survivor ANYMORE:

thing 1. angry black man (I mean, come on. Between this show and Real World you would think all black men do is shout)

thing 2. sexy young things with low self esteem (strangely also a RW annoyance)

thing 3. male chauvenism - that's why last year was such a relief!

In the end, Moto is who I'm rooting for. The challenge was new and hard, with a Moto victory YAY! and Anthony goes home. Where he can be called a girl in reletive comfort.

No comments: